Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I connect my iPod to Bose SoundTouch

Can I connect my iPod to Bose SoundTouch, If so, what are the steps.

Thanks,

K

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 3:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 3:37 PM

What does the Bose manual say?

Is it bluetooth?

Bluetooth devices

You can use Bluetooth devices with iPod touch, such as stereo headphones or an Apple Wireless Keyboard. For supported Bluetooth profiles, go to support.apple.com/kb/HT3647.

WARNING: For important information about avoiding hearing loss and avoiding distractions that could lead to dangerous situations, see Important safety information on page 149.

Note: The use of certain accessories with iPod touch may affect wireless performance. Not all iPhone and iPad accessories are fully compatible with iPod touch. Turning on airplane mode may eliminate audio interference between iPod touch and an accessory. Reorienting or relocating iPod touch and the connected accessory may improve wireless performance.

Turn on Bluetooth. Go to Settings > Bluetooth.

Connect to a Bluetooth device. Tap the device in the Devices list, then follow the onscreen instructions to connect to it. See the documentation that came with the device for information about Bluetooth pairing. For information about using an Apple Wireless Keyboard, see Use an Apple Wireless Keyboard on page 27.

iPod touch must be within about 33 feet (10 meters) of the Bluetooth device.

Chapter 3 Basics 37

Return audio output to iPod touch. Turn off or unpair the device, turn off Bluetooth in Settings > Bluetooth, or use AirPlay to switch audio output to iPod touch. See AirPlay on page 36. Audio output returns to iPod touch whenever the Bluetooth device is out of range.

Unpair a device. In Settings > Bluetooth, tap next to the device, then tap “Forget this Device.” If you don’t see the Devices list, make sure Bluetooth is on.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2015 3:37 PM in response to kdkimmitt

What does the Bose manual say?

Is it bluetooth?

Bluetooth devices

You can use Bluetooth devices with iPod touch, such as stereo headphones or an Apple Wireless Keyboard. For supported Bluetooth profiles, go to support.apple.com/kb/HT3647.

WARNING: For important information about avoiding hearing loss and avoiding distractions that could lead to dangerous situations, see Important safety information on page 149.

Note: The use of certain accessories with iPod touch may affect wireless performance. Not all iPhone and iPad accessories are fully compatible with iPod touch. Turning on airplane mode may eliminate audio interference between iPod touch and an accessory. Reorienting or relocating iPod touch and the connected accessory may improve wireless performance.

Turn on Bluetooth. Go to Settings > Bluetooth.

Connect to a Bluetooth device. Tap the device in the Devices list, then follow the onscreen instructions to connect to it. See the documentation that came with the device for information about Bluetooth pairing. For information about using an Apple Wireless Keyboard, see Use an Apple Wireless Keyboard on page 27.

iPod touch must be within about 33 feet (10 meters) of the Bluetooth device.

Chapter 3 Basics 37

Return audio output to iPod touch. Turn off or unpair the device, turn off Bluetooth in Settings > Bluetooth, or use AirPlay to switch audio output to iPod touch. See AirPlay on page 36. Audio output returns to iPod touch whenever the Bluetooth device is out of range.

Unpair a device. In Settings > Bluetooth, tap next to the device, then tap “Forget this Device.” If you don’t see the Devices list, make sure Bluetooth is on.

Can I connect my iPod to Bose SoundTouch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.