Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i forgot my ipod 5 passcode. i do all the steps itunes tells my to do. when i get to the right page and it says "restore ipod" i click it. it works for about 11minutes left and then it says like 'error cod erXX011210021" PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

my iPod is I 5th generation. I forgot my passcode and typed in the wrong thing too many times, so now on the lock screen it says "connect to iTunes" I did all the steps your supposed to. I unplugged all cord from iPod connecting to my computer, I held the home button and plugged my iPod back in, and then I keep holding the home button until the iTunes sign showed up. I got to the right page and then clicked restore. A small window came up saying " restore and update" I clicked it, I agreed to the terms and agreements and the updating started. The updated finished with =out a problem. I t was when I clicked "restore " that I had a problem. The restoring lasted until I had about 10 or 11 minutes left. that is when I saw a alert of my screen saying "iTunes could not finish restoring,. an unknown error occurred. error code: 0xE8000065" I tried restoring and updating my iPod about three or four times now! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😢😢😠😠😠

iPod touch, iOS 8

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 2:47 PM

See this support document, iTunes: Resolve USB-related alerts - Apple Support or this one regarding the same error and Windows. iOS: Unknown error containing '0xE' when connecting to a Windows PC - Apple Support

1 reply

i forgot my ipod 5 passcode. i do all the steps itunes tells my to do. when i get to the right page and it says "restore ipod" i click it. it works for about 11minutes left and then it says like 'error cod erXX011210021" PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.