Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone doesn't have the option to turn on call waiting, like it should. iPhone 5s

CCan anyone tell me how to fix this please?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 4:33 PM

7 replies

Mar 5, 2015 4:36 PM in response to Tikokari

Not all carriers provide the option for call waiting. If you find the setting in your Settings app, then you should be able to activate it. If not, you can try a reset, holding the sleep/wake and home buttons together until you see the Apple logo and then release. The phone will reboot. Check settings then. If you still cannot activate it, then contact your carrier and ask if they support call waiting and if your account provides that service.

My iPhone doesn't have the option to turn on call waiting, like it should. iPhone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.