Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I copy all of my stored music from my Mac Book Pro to a recently purchased iPhone 6?

how do I copy all of my stored music from my Mac Book Pro to a recently purchased iPhone 6. I can load the stuff purchased via iTunes but no luck with any of I down loaded from my CD library? Is this an issue with Apple wanting you to by from them?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 5:38 PM

2 replies

Mar 5, 2015 5:43 PM in response to HarryDumptruck

HarryDumptruck wrote:

how do I copy all of my stored music from my Mac Book Pro to a recently purchased iPhone 6. I can load the stuff purchased via iTunes but no luck with any of I down loaded from my CD library? Is this an issue with Apple wanting you to by from them?

No, you do not need to buy them again. What you need to do is import them to Mac's iTunes, then select them in iTunes and do a sync with your iPhone connected and selected.

Read here also: http://help.apple.com/iphone/8/#/iph2b72fba0

how do I copy all of my stored music from my Mac Book Pro to a recently purchased iPhone 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.