Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if we can't access our account beacuse its disabled and since its old and unused we remember nothing about it?

What if we can't access our account beacuse its disabled? Since its old and unused we remember nothing about it, including the emails linked to said email and its password? I know the email and I connected it to another one before resetting it... Says its connected to find my iPhone as well

iPad 2

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 5:05 PM

1 reply

Mar 5, 2015 5:17 PM in response to mrmatias

I'm not sure if anybody else will understand what you are saying or asking, but I know I am confused. Explain in a little more detail. If you mean that you can't activate it because you cannot remember the old password for the old Apple ID, it doesn't make sense because you said that you know the email.

What if we can't access our account beacuse its disabled and since its old and unused we remember nothing about it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.