Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

User tuning in a concert need to be mapped in mainstage

Performing live I need to create a tuning template representing all the key in the keyboard with values ..Example I wanna create 12 buttons in the layout and be able to create action as follows : once I activate the button (representing one of the keys in the midi keyboard) the values to decrease by --+ values in the user tuning in the concert

Please help enabling the tuning to be programed & accessed from any midi source

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 9:41 PM

3 replies

Mar 6, 2015 10:12 AM in response to mkay

In layout mode, I created 4 buttons and assigned them from 4 buttons on the Axiom. In edit mode(at concert level), I selected one of the buttons, then in the channel strip inspector, I I selected mappings>actions>transpose patch and adjusted button on and off values. I couldn't get them to toggle, but it's easy to go back to the first button set at 0. You can repeat with as many buttons or other controllers as a want.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Mar 6, 2015 1:32 PM in response to lifenoise

Thanks Lifienoise for reply,

The fact is those parameters can't be achieved unless apple provide us a way to write a script or just ad a feature in the user tuning that each associated button created in the layout could have a key in the actual user tuning in the concert with values 0 to -50 meaning on/off .. that's the only way it'll solve my issue .

User uploaded file

User tuning in a concert need to be mapped in mainstage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.