Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Store no longer displays account balance

Ever since I "upgraded" to Yosemite and the latest version of iTunes on my MBP, my account balance no longer displays on the home page of the ITunes Store. I have searched high and wide, under my account info etc., yet the info has disappeared!

When using my iPad or iPhone on the App Store, my balance it displayed.

Any ideas where I can find it?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.0.x), 2.4GHz

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 6:16 PM

4 replies

Mar 5, 2015 11:09 PM in response to Thomas Hanrahan

On my Mac's iTunes (OS X and iTunes up-to-date) my account's balance shows at the top right of the store's pages, by clicking on my name towards the top right of iTunes, and by logging in to view my account via the Store > View Account menu option. If your balance isn't showing then try logging out (Store > Sign Out menu option) and back into your account

Mar 6, 2015 7:29 AM in response to King_Penguin

I opened the App Store on my iPhone, signed out—I was still signed in on there, but had signed out on my MBP—then signed in on the MBP. Still no balance. I then signed in on the iPhone, and on there no balance is showing. Since the iPhone had been showing a balance of $13, I assumed that is what I had left. I guess I didn't, and the iPhone doesn't reflect purchases made on iTunes on my MBP?

Anyway, King_Penguin, you were on the mark all along!

Thank you sir!

iTunes Store no longer displays account balance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.