Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help Moving Recurring All-Day Events

In Calendar on OS X 10.10.2, I have an All-Day event repeating Daily for five days, from Monday - Friday. This is for a week of vacation. So, I have:

All-Day: checked

Starts: 09/14/2015

Ends: 09/14/2015

Repeat: Every Day

End Repeat: On Date 09/18/2015

I want to move all of the 5 recurrences out a week, as my vacation schedule changed. However, when I select the first instance of the recurring event and change the date to 09/21/2015, Calendar immediately moves the Monday instance to the following week, and I never have a chance to move the entire series.

Does anybody have an idea on how to make this work? Is it a bug, or are my parameters set up wrong? Thank you.

Calendar Version 8.0 (2032.6.1)-OTHER, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 8:54 AM

Since it covers an entire week, why not set the start day as (for example) 9/21/2015 and the end date as 9/25. Make it all one event and then delete the others.

1 reply

Help Moving Recurring All-Day Events

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.