Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am at my wits end

So for the last few months ALL my calls have been failing and disconnecting after speaking for about a minute. Sometimes instead of failing right off the bat, the call will go silent for about 1 minute then i'm greeted with my call party going "hello? did you hear anything of what i just said?" Then once i call somebody right back it goes silent after saying one word. Aside from my phone being useless for phone calls, my apps that require cell service like facebook, snapchat, instagram.. take forever to update or say "system error".

This made me think "Oh man F*** T-Mobile" but the thing is that my girlfriends 6 plus works fine. That and the fact that as soon as i went to the T-Mobile store the sales person said "take it to the apple store, it's a KNOWN iphone issue, the same thing happens to my bosses phone"

So they werent much help..

I have the newest iOS and i don't have a bunch of apps running. I tried setting my LTE to talk only instead of talk and data and nothing has helped.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 7:43 PM

9 replies

Mar 9, 2015 5:27 PM in response to BizzleZX10R

I wanted to be sure you had backup before following his advice because

that will wipe your iPhone. Since you have backup, once the problem is resolved

you will be able to get your information restored.

Your reply "I'd really hate to lose all of my pictures and contacts" made it seem

like there was no backup or sync of data. Follow the links from Ingo2711 -

he gave good advice.

Mar 22, 2015 9:00 AM in response to BizzleZX10R

Restore the iPhone as new again. Sync your pictures back to the phone if you want as they are unlikely to be the cause of the problem. Add apps back (by downloading from the App Store) a couple at a time. It sounds as if one of them is the problem. If you add them back in very small numbers, then test for a day or so, you should be able to isolate the problem. I'd start by adding back the apps that are really important to you first.

I am at my wits end

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.