Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue with Music not showing up

So on my iPod Touch 5th gen, I've had lots of issues with my music. I've always resolved it by simply restoring it to factory defaults and putting the music back on - but I really don't want to go through all that again.

So what happened was I tried to put new music on my iPod, and then I came back a few minutes later and all my music disappeared from my ipod. If I tap "Music" on my iPod, it acts as if I don't have any music. However, on iTunes under On My Device, it shows all my music there. So technically my music is there, but I can't access it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

iPod touch, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 7:59 PM

1 reply

Mar 6, 2015 1:40 AM in response to Kupo kupo

Assuming a PC:

Removing and Reinstalling iTunes, QuickTime, and other software components for Windows XP

or

Removing and reinstalling iTunes and other software components for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8

Then if necessary restore the iPod

Based on other posts it appears there is a bug in the latest iTunes/iOS 8.1 that is contributing to the problem

Issue with Music not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.