Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting embarrassing mess

I sent some embarrassing mess. just delivered and not being seen.I block this number to avoid being seen. How I can clear all mess after unblock to avoid being read

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 7:49 PM

5 replies

Mar 5, 2015 8:01 PM in response to nktt312

It sounds as if you're asking if you can unsend something that you already sent to someone. If that's what you're asking, I hate to tell you but you can't. Once you've sent a text or an email, it's out of your control. Should the person you've sent the embarrassing mess to figure out it's you, apologize, try to move on.

If you mean something else, please explain.

Mar 5, 2015 8:44 PM in response to nktt312

nktt312 wrote:

Yeah, I know that, the important things I want to know is all the messages I sent ( they have not seen) and they never see it until I unblock them.Is it right?

Wrong. Blocking only affects what they send you. What you sent to them is not affected by whether or not you blocked them. If you sent it to them and they received it, they can read it (or look at it).

Deleting embarrassing mess

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.