Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can someone access my email through iCloud if they used to have access to my email?

Can someone access my email through iCloud if they used to have access to my email?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 10:38 PM

12 replies

Mar 5, 2015 10:56 PM in response to Frogaide

Your question is not clear. If it is a Yahoo email account, then where does iCloud come into the picture? Or do you mean you are using the yahoo.com email address as your Apple ID? These are entirely different things. The Yahoo email account is not in any way related to the Apple ID that is using that email address as the Apple ID.

Cheers,

GB

Mar 5, 2015 11:26 PM in response to gail from maine

I Really do not know how any access to iCloud works. I know that we had a shared yahoo email account that was accessed through a desktop, a laptop, and a phone. The email was also our Apple ID and the password for the Apple ID was used by both of us. the other person no longer works at my company but still has a laptop. I change mail password but am just now wondering if mail is accessible trough iCloud, with Apple ID password, despite email password change. It may not work that way at all. I do not know.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.