Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which models of macs I need?

I normally run chrome with 10 or more tabs + iTunes in the background playing music(just ALAC from the library not streaming) + photoshop in the background idling(just open and put it there) while sometimes edit image (minor edit like resize the image and canvas size). I will also stop the music in iTunes then open a movie/video that's 1920x1080 Hi10p/HEVC BD FLAC.

PS: I am not much of a gamer. While I may bootcamp just to play a few Japanese Visual Novel games that's available only in PC. Other than that, I seldom/almost no play games.

So which models of Macs do you guys think will suit my usage? Or are there any PCs out there that suit my needs too?

Please do not limit the models only to MacBook pro series. >.>

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 10:27 PM

2 replies

Mar 5, 2015 10:42 PM in response to gail from maine

LOL, the answer I mean the person that reply to me said that the place I asked the question is an now extinct discussion.

"Since you posted in a now-extinct MacBook ASC discussion (2006 to 2010 build era) "

So I try to post at another place.....but it seems it is the same place. =.=''' Sry I am not experience in using Apple discussion forum.

About the marked solved.....I planned to press the "this helped me" but I press wrong for "who knows how on earth I did that" but I can't find any undo function. =.='' So it results in such case >.>

Which models of macs I need?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.