Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my problem is blue screen and my cell phone was turned off permanently!!

Problem description:Blue screen

To begin with, This problem caused a reboot loop. I have tried to restore my cell phone but still sometimes a blue screen appears and restart.After a period of time my cell phone turned off and when I tried to turn it on,I could not and the blue screen appeared repeatedly and I could not use my cell phone no way. Eventually my cell phone turned off and I could not turned it on no way.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 2:14 AM

2 replies

Mar 8, 2015 7:22 AM in response to mahmoodd22

Hi mahmoodd22,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are experiencing issues with your iPhone not turning on and displaying a blue screen. Wow! That definitely sounds frustrating. Luckily, we have a great resource that provides troubleshooting steps for these symptoms:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201412

While I understand that you have already attempted a restore of your device, I’d like you to give the following steps a go:

If your device gets stuck during startup

When starting up, you might see the Apple logo or a red or blue screen for a long time, or your device might restart again. Try these steps:

1. Make sure that you have iTunes 12 or later on your computer.
  2. Put your device in recovery mode.
  3. When you get the option to restore or update, select Update. This will reinstall iOS without erasing your data.

- Matt M.

Mar 11, 2015 7:59 AM in response to Matt_M.

Dear Matt_MTo begin with, I have to say that thanks because of your quick response. I did all your orders step by step due to your descriptions. In fact, I could restore my iPhone but after restoring I saw again blue screen and my iPhone turned off. I have done it repeatedly but I could not get the reasonable result. I am a big fan of apple products and now I am ample disappointed, because this problem happened after 10 month that I bought my iPhone. Eventually, I want to say that I have access to one of the after-sales service offices which is located in the UAE, is it possible that I go there and ask them to change my iPhone with the newest one such as iPhone 6 or 6 plus based on this problem. It means that it is possible to me that pay extra money(difference prices) to change my iPhone with the newest one .Thanks.

my problem is blue screen and my cell phone was turned off permanently!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.