Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do approve from another device when I changed my number

I recently got an iPad air 2. I would like to approve my new device to use my Apple ID. We authorization process requires receiving a text message from my old cell phone number that I no longer have access to. How do I have proof the device sent my phone number has changed?

thank you for your time helping me

iPad Air, iOS 8.1

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 10:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 10:05 PM

Siri didn't get that one right. I recently got an iPad air too. I would like to approve my new device using Apple ID. The authorization process required receiving a text message from my old phone number. I no longer have access to the old number. How do I provide proof or didn't the new device authorized? Thank you for your time

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2015 10:05 PM in response to PetersonCine

Siri didn't get that one right. I recently got an iPad air too. I would like to approve my new device using Apple ID. The authorization process required receiving a text message from my old phone number. I no longer have access to the old number. How do I provide proof or didn't the new device authorized? Thank you for your time

How do approve from another device when I changed my number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.