Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multiple download icons on toolbar

Please see attached screenshot. Does anyone know how to remove all these download icons? I am currently not downloading anything. Thank you for your help.

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 1:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 1:54 AM

Miles Underwood wrote:

Please see attached screenshot. Does anyone know how to remove all these download icons? I am currently not downloading anything. Thank you for your help.

User uploaded file

While Safari is open, select View at the top bar and then Customize Toolbar. You should be able to modify your default set from there. Let us know if you have further questions.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2015 1:54 AM in response to Miles Underwood

Miles Underwood wrote:

User uploaded file

While Safari is open, select View at the top bar and then Customize Toolbar. You should be able to modify your default set from there. Let us know if you have further questions.

Multiple download icons on toolbar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.