Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to apologize

I simply cannot figure out how to leave a feedback for an Apple Support member who replied to my question. For instance ChitlinsCC.

Your site is very user unfriendly.

Etela N.

<Personal Information Edited By Host>

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 10:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 10:59 PM

Hi Etela,

There is no mechanism for leaving feedback about ASC members. Your best bet would be to post a reply to ÇÇÇ in the thread where he answered your question. If you were the initiator of the post, you can also mark his answer as Solved. We are all users like you, and we spend time on this site because we enjoy helping fellow Apple users. So, the best way you can give feedback to one of us is to post your thoughts on the thread itself.

Cheers,

GB

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2015 10:59 PM in response to Etela Neumann

Hi Etela,

There is no mechanism for leaving feedback about ASC members. Your best bet would be to post a reply to ÇÇÇ in the thread where he answered your question. If you were the initiator of the post, you can also mark his answer as Solved. We are all users like you, and we spend time on this site because we enjoy helping fellow Apple users. So, the best way you can give feedback to one of us is to post your thoughts on the thread itself.

Cheers,

GB

I would like to apologize

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.