Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 5s turned itself off then on again with a huge screen. I can see messages saying it is disabled and to try again

My iphone 5s turned itself off then came on again with a huge screen-the numbers are so big I can't put in my pin number.

I have seen messages my wiping the screen saying it is disabled and to try again in 1 min, then 15 mins and now it's saying to try again in 60 mins!

I tried holding down the home button and the on/off buttons but this hasn't worked.

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 3:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2015 7:32 AM

Hi, Helen.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

This sounds like you may have enabled the Zoom feature. Here are the steps on how to disable this feature.

iOS: Home screen icons are magnified or large

If your device has been disabled due to incorrect passcode attempts, here is the article that I would recommend for this issue.

Forgot passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled

-Jason H

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2015 7:32 AM in response to helenfrombellbowrie

Hi, Helen.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

This sounds like you may have enabled the Zoom feature. Here are the steps on how to disable this feature.

iOS: Home screen icons are magnified or large

If your device has been disabled due to incorrect passcode attempts, here is the article that I would recommend for this issue.

Forgot passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled

-Jason H

My iphone 5s turned itself off then on again with a huge screen. I can see messages saying it is disabled and to try again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.