Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Animation of selected photo when clicked in Keynote

I am creating a presentation for my students that contains a number of photos on a slide. I would like to draw attention to a particular photo by clicking on it and animating it. I also want to do this to any photo in no particular order multiple times.

Looking at the the Keynote help files it appears that the animation of each photo has an order and it isn't possible to return to any photo.

Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jim

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 4:09 AM

3 replies

Mar 6, 2015 9:52 AM in response to jimslig

This is a description for a presentation using 10 photos:

1 - create a new presentation

2 - Inspector > Document > Document > Presentation Type; Links Only

3 - on slide 1, place all your photos, size and position them so they are all visible

4 - duplicate the slide 10 times to create 11 slides in total

5 - on every slide, create an animation for one of the photos (something like scale) (select the photo; Inspector > animate > Build In > Add an effect)

6 - on slide 1, create a link on each photo on the slide to link to the appropriate slide (right click the photo > select Add Link)

7 -place a shape on every slide (to act as a button) then add a link to the shape to return back to slide 1 for easy navigation

Animation of selected photo when clicked in Keynote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.