Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i redeem itunes gift card online using linux

I have bought my daughter a gift card but there appears to be no way to redeem this for her without installing itunes. Next problem is that I would never install such software even if it worked in linux. So where can I redeem it online for her using a browser only.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 2:13 AM

4 replies

Mar 6, 2015 3:59 AM in response to aigeioahw

You can call her on the phone, walk her through how to get into iTunes to hit "Redeem", then read the number out to her. If you were intending to have it as a surprise that just showed up without her having to do anything, that can't be done without iTunes OR another iOS device you could log into the account from (which would also require her username and password).

If, due to extenuating circumstances you can't contact her directly OR have the login details OR have some other way to get the redeem code to her, then I'm not certain you'll be able to use the card.

how do i redeem itunes gift card online using linux

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.