Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

if I will buy a pack of office word template in the apps can this be useful for my mcbook air? and can this be guarantee to use for my study? thanks.

if I will buy a pack of office word template in the apps can this be useful for my mcbook air?

and can this be guarantee to use for my study? thanks.

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 5:52 AM

5 replies

Mar 6, 2015 6:00 AM in response to papaedsel

First, you must have MS Word installed to be able to use the templates, they are not compatible with other software.

Second, as to useful for your studies, check with your instructor and see if they recommend using templates. Without knowing the course and course requirements it is impossible to say if the templates will be of use to you. Only the instructor knows for sure about that.

Mar 6, 2015 7:16 AM in response to papaedsel

MS Office has a limited number of built-in templates for the different components, Word, Excel, etc. The template packs that are offered in the Mac App Store or just templates, no programs. So, you have to first buy MS Office to get the application programs, then buy the templates if you want more templates than those that come with Office itself.

If you have Office, see if the included templates meet your needs and if not, get a pack of templates. But, again, check with your instructor to be sure these will be of use in your course work.

if I will buy a pack of office word template in the apps can this be useful for my mcbook air? and can this be guarantee to use for my study? thanks.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.