Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Panorama P6 - Anybody get it to work?

I purchased a Nektar Panorama P6 because of the advertised integration with Mainstage 3. I couldn't figure out how to get that integration so I emailed Nectar and got back:

"Thanks for choosing the Panorama P6. I'm sorry about the wait for our Mainstage integration. We had planned for an early February release but some unexpected issues came up with the Mainstage 3.1 update. We are working hard to get the Mainstage Integration for Panorama ready for release but I can't say when it will be ready, at this point. If there is anything else I can help you with, just let me know. All the best, Justin Sullivan.

To Nektar's credit, I got a response in a day. However, who knows when the update will come!

There is some integration with MainStage through an update to control Logic. However, I have been unsuccessful in getting it to work. Has anybody been able to get MainStage to talk to a Panorama?

Mac mini, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 6:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 6:14 PM

This is a reply to myself... I have the new software from Nektar and it works incredibly well. If you haven't seen one demonstrated, you should! The display gives you tons of feedback and makes MainStage feel like a hardware synth... only BETTER!!! I hope lots of you get to see this.

1 reply

Panorama P6 - Anybody get it to work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.