Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got a iphone 5 off my sister and she cant accesses icloud

Hi i live in the UK i got my sisters iphone 5 since she got my dads wifes newer iphone 5

Now heres the problem my dads wife cant accesses icloud and there no way of her getting the password...

I havent got direct contact to her since she only understands arabic i dont know arabic so well and they live in Saudi Arabia since my dads business is better there.

Is there anyway to remove i could ? find my iphone is on here and for some reason facetime isent on there because saudi doesent allow it there is there a way to add it on?

im pretty new to iphone since i smashed my samsung and im pretty much liking apple alot more

so any help ? i just want to remove i cloud

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 6:14 AM

4 replies

Mar 6, 2015 4:02 PM in response to Yousef Abu-Tair

Yousef Abu-Tair wrote:

My dads wife cant get into the email and doesent know the questions to reset the password :L

You will have to try to recover the password or contact Apple for help.

https://iforgot.apple.com/

IF you still cannot recover it, contact Apple according to the instructions here.

Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Pete

I got a iphone 5 off my sister and she cant accesses icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.