Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Games not installing on my IPAD

I bought a game bundle for my IPAD, however, I am having trouble installing and playing the games on my device. All updates have been installed and I have synced the device to my computer. I paid $9.99 for this bundle and I am unable to use them. Can someone please tell me what the problem is. My IPAD is Model MD366LL/A, Version 8.1.3(12B466). Any help would be greatly appreciated. This has happened more than once and at this point it is becoming very frustrating as the games and applications I love are not working on my device... Suggestions, advice anything at this point would be appreciated. Thank you for your assistance.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 7:12 AM

6 replies

Mar 6, 2015 7:31 AM in response to JimHdk

The game bundle is Dream Day bundle and yes it was purchased in the apps store. It appeared to be compatible with IOS 8 and at one point it appeared to be installing on my device but then it went away. It shows up on my settings page, but I cannot play the games nor can I find them on my device. Not sure if this means it is not compatible with my device or not. The game information says: Requires IOS 6.0 or later and compatible with IPAD. I have IOS 8. Is my IPAD not compatible with these games?

Mar 6, 2015 7:43 AM in response to crochetmom4

If they appear in settings, that means they are installed. There{s no reason to think they are not comapitble, if they downloaded from the store. If a game is not compatible with a device it will not even download to the device and issue a warning about it.

They may be in a folder, or in another screen.

Have you looked for hem by swiping to other screens or in folders?

Have you tried to use Spotlight to find them?

Swipe down form the middle of the screen to bring up the search. Type the name of the Game and see if anything comes up.

Games not installing on my IPAD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.