Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iCloud is correct and tell me it can not account unlock this Iphone

hi everybody

i wish Can you help me PLZ

i restored my iphone it ask me to put my icloud to unlock it , and when i put my correct icloud account it tell me that cannot unlock my this iphone , I own this iphone and i am sure of dy account

TNX for advnce

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 9:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 9:33 AM

Have you owned the iPhone from new ( the first owner ) and where did you purchase the iPhone ,exactly.

15 replies

Mar 7, 2015 6:50 AM in response to prince_of_morocco

If no device is showing under Find My iPhone when you go to the iCloud website for your Apple ID, then this device is not locked to that Apple ID. It may be a similar Apple ID that uses a similar format. What other email addresses do you use that start with the letter 'p' and end with @hotmail.fr? Try those emails addresses and the associate Apple ID passwords.

Mar 7, 2015 6:54 AM in response to wegras

wegras wrote:

place your serial # or IMEI into this genuine Apple tool and the activation servers will tell you exactly which Apple iD is controlling the activation

https://www.icloud.com/activationlock/

That will simply show the same thing; that it is locked to an Apple ID and it will provide just the first letter and the domain name of the email address. It will not show the complete Apple ID.

my iCloud is correct and tell me it can not account unlock this Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.