Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long should a song be "waiting" to upload?

I have an album I recently added to iTunes at the start of the week. It's not available in the store, so it uploaded all my songs to iTunes Match pretty quickly. (I have a 200/20Mbit connection)

All songs but two have uploaded to iTunes. And those two have the dotted outline cloud icon which means "waiting" according to this Apple document:

iTunes Match: Understanding the iCloud Status icons - Apple Support

How long should I get the "waiting" cloud icon? I've had iTunes running for 3 days. But those two songs are still "waiting". Is there any way I can tell iTunes to force upload it to iTunes Match?

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), Mid 2012

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 8:34 AM

1 reply

Mar 6, 2015 11:43 PM in response to Navarro Parker -

Hi,

I suggest that you read this iTunes Match User Tips (Dec 2017)

Also, try stopping the match process, then go to menu>store and select update iTunes match. How many tracks are "waiting"? Consider deleting them, allow match to complete then readd, a small number at a time. There may be a corrupt track that is causing process to stall.

Jim

How long should a song be "waiting" to upload?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.