Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using the Safari Back button to navigate?

Why is it when I'm navigating the Support communities and I use the Safari back button it always goes to the top of the list and not to the list that I have already expanded. It gets pretty annoying to have to keep expanding the topic list to get back to were a left off.

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 12:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 2:30 PM

Every "List" you see is sorted by activity - latest first. If you navigate away, then back, you are reloading the page with a new set of activity.

If you wish to use a list as a "Home Base" after using "Load More", COMMAND > Click the link (Title?) to open the thread in a new TAB. when finished, close the TAB and you will see your Home Base as you left it - likely with the thread you chose Underlined

ÇÇÇ

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2015 2:30 PM in response to J.Patrick

Every "List" you see is sorted by activity - latest first. If you navigate away, then back, you are reloading the page with a new set of activity.

If you wish to use a list as a "Home Base" after using "Load More", COMMAND > Click the link (Title?) to open the thread in a new TAB. when finished, close the TAB and you will see your Home Base as you left it - likely with the thread you chose Underlined

ÇÇÇ

Using the Safari Back button to navigate?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.