Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i use itunes without my credit info

hi,

i do not want to share my CC information,

so kindly help .. still wanna use free app on my iphone

kindly advise .

how can i use itunes without my credit info, HELP please

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 11:11 AM

1 reply

Mar 6, 2015 11:27 AM in response to mezolen

This is a new account ? If it is then unless the instructions on this page are followed when creating an account : Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method - Apple Suppor…

then credit card details will need to be entered before the account can be used to download any item from the store, including free apps.

If you are being prompted to review the account then you could see if this post by mountaingoatgirl lets you do so without needing to enter credit card details : https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5295285?answerId=24303054022#24303054022

If not then you either have to enter your card details (you should be able to remove them after entering them), or create a new account, using the instructions on the above page when creating it

how can i use itunes without my credit info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.