Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Store Recruiting

Hi guys! I'm Paolo from Naples in Italy. I have sent a candidature for Apple Store Campania in Marcianise. I received a call from Apple for ad interview. After she said that I received an email for the outcome.For weeks I haven't received anything. I'm very worried, Work for Apple is my dream and I want it so much! I tried to send an email to the store but don't respond.

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 12:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 12:12 PM

Sorry, these are just user forums. We aren't Apple and you aren't speaking to Apple here. We cannot help you. I suggest you call the store manager. Chances are you have been scammed.

5 replies

Mar 6, 2015 12:31 PM in response to EnigmaXTR

Yes, they have. Apple does not recruit people over email. Hence, the reported use of email is an indication that the recruiting is not legitimate. But only by calling the store manager will you know positively. Nothing you get here can give you a definitive answer, so I would not waste your time here. Take the direct route.

Mar 6, 2015 2:40 PM in response to Kappy

Kappy

When I read the OP's post - I understand that

• Received a call from some unnamed Apple employee
  • Employee told the OP to expect an email with details of where & when & whatnot for an Interview
    OR
  • to expect an email with thumbs up or thumbs down?
  • never received and email = SPAM filter?

I received a call from Apple for ad interview. After she said that I received an email for the outcome

Just my reading, but you are probably right

ÇÇÇ

Apple Store Recruiting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.