Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2 question: Do all iPad Airs come with the isight camera and facetime camera? Also, do all headphones work with the iPad Air?

I am getting an iPad Air and wondering if my headphones will work with it and if it comes with the isight camera and facetime camera. Thanks!

iPad Air, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 11:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 11:54 AM

If you look at the specs for each model they will answer the camera question. I think that they all have both cameras. Any headphones with a 3.5 mm stereo plug will work. If the headphones also have a mic then it must have a longer plug that allows the mic to connect at the tip. Since they all come with earplugs just use its stereo plug as a guide.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2015 11:54 AM in response to sam_578

If you look at the specs for each model they will answer the camera question. I think that they all have both cameras. Any headphones with a 3.5 mm stereo plug will work. If the headphones also have a mic then it must have a longer plug that allows the mic to connect at the tip. Since they all come with earplugs just use its stereo plug as a guide.

2 question: Do all iPad Airs come with the isight camera and facetime camera? Also, do all headphones work with the iPad Air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.