Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with headphone Jack, Touch ID and Several Other things

I have had the iPhone 6 since launch week and I have had a handful of issues, but it wasn't until lately that I finally hit a quitting point. This week my phone stopped registering Touch ID, and when I try to re-enable Touch ID it simply says failed. Also to top it off the Headphone Jack also quit functioning.. When that happened I just assumed it was a bad software issue, so I attempted to update the phone and that fails, I cannot get it to update... So now I am left with a phone with all of the benefits stripped from it... And I forgot to mention that the proximity sensor is spotty and functions when it wants to... And that my camera lens was cracked due to protruding form factor. Now that it is all said and done, I am an extremely frustrated and confused customer. I am a dedicated Apple customer that can't except an alternative phone, even so I need to know what reasons I have to keep my Silver 128gb iPhone 6, because as of right now I am so angry. Someone help please!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 12:14 PM

1 reply

Issues with headphone Jack, Touch ID and Several Other things

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.