Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final Cut Pro 10.1.4

Sharing Master File is suddenly not possible. importing BDMV files and compiling 5-6 hour movies to export to Toast Titanium for burning. Every time now, about 20% in, the Sharing fails due to error -1. I have made a new library/event/and project and it does nothing. Have attempted to export as a DVD file as well. The files are not corrupted to my knowledge and this has never happened in 6 months of exporting files from FCP as a Master File...It is not an AppNap issue. Any help would be most appreciated.

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 2:16 PM

4 replies

Mar 6, 2015 2:56 PM in response to Russ H

Correct. Can import and edit. Cannot share. Exporting as a Master File, the format is for Video and Audio; video codec is H.264; Resolution same as source; Audio file format is Quicktime (AAC); Open with Quicktime player. I don't know that Toast has anything to do with it, but yes, I can get just over 6 hour dvd files on a DL disc. I am and have been exporting to a 2TB external. Hasn't been an issue until now. And there's about 500GB's of space free on the xternal.

Mar 6, 2015 4:27 PM in response to MattNannis

WWasn't suggesting that Toast had anything to do with fail.

guessing it's one clip (or more) that'an causing the whole export to fail. You could do trial and

error to isolate it. Or you could

trancode rhe clips. That will take a while and take up a

lot of space. But the export will be much faster. You could try a 30 second

selection to test.

Good luck.

RUss

Final Cut Pro 10.1.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.