Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there anyone out there can help me please!

I need some help please. I keep getting the SUID error file something or other,on the disk utility run repair disk thingy. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of it and correct it.i had downloaded firfox for mac well needless to say i deleted it all together after i got this error message.

Please does anyone know anything about it. i gotten rid of it once awhile ago i just don't remember how i did.

may God bless

Trish

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.1, It's a brand new iPad Air

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 2:16 PM

31 replies

Mar 6, 2015 7:36 PM in response to Ethan7988

It may not be offensive to you or to many people, but it may be offensive to others. Not everyone is tolerant. Being tolerant starts by recognizing when something you say or do could be offensive to someone.

Now you have made a religious statement and expanded this topic into something unintended. I tried to pass along a point to the OP in as unobtrusive a way as possible. You and others have now turned this into a religious debate in which you have certainly expressed your own intolerance.

is there anyone out there can help me please!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.