Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't delete iPhone pictures

I used iPhoto to empty my iPhone gallery. When the process was done, iTunes still showed me that 1,8GB of storage was being used by photos. I disabled iCloud sync, and nothing happened. Then, I deleted the pictures one by one, but photos are still using 2GB of my memory. I'm out of space, now. What can I do?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 5:24 PM

3 replies

Mar 6, 2015 5:34 PM in response to Rafael Sardá

You will have to back up your iPhone and then erase all contents on the phone.

Settings - General - Reset - Erase All Content and Settings. That is after you have done a back up. Either on iCloud or on iTunes via your computer. Once everything is erase, it goes back to factory reset and then you have to set the phone up from the beginning and when you get to the part of restoring you can either choose to restore from iCloud or iTunes. Once all these steps are done, you will see that your storage is back to normal. You will get your storage back. I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Can't delete iPhone pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.