Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I changed payment info now I can't purchase

I changed payment information from my normal bank card to a prepaid card from my tax return. After changing Itunes keeps saying "Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed" then says "Purchase failed: Cannot connect to ITunes Store". I signed in and out of ITunes on my IPhone6, restarted my phone and still cannot purchase. So I assumed the card just wouldn't work with ITunes. I switched back to my bank card that I did previously make purchases with, and still I get the same message. I tried my PayPal Account, still same message. I again tried signing in and out of ITunes, restarting the phone, using my wifi for connection, using normal 4G connection, tried at work, at home, just nothing. ITunes refuses to let me buy anything anymore seemingly no matter what I try. All accounts have money so I'm not sure what is going on.

iPhone 6

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 5:28 PM

2 replies

Mar 9, 2015 4:39 PM in response to CarlAVII

Thank you, but I've already been through all the kb articles related. I have access to the store just can't complete a purchase because it says it can't connect To the store, even though I'm browsing the store. I contacted Apple going on 3 days waiting for a response. I have a feeling it's not something I can fix, but we'll see.

I changed payment info now I can't purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.