You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows support software for bootcamp 5.1.2

Hey guys, I just finished installing windows 8.1 for my mac (MacBook Pro mid 2012). I realised that keyboards function aren't working (sound, light, etc.) and no wifi. It's because I do not have the driver install. The problem is, I cannot find windows support software for bootcamp 5.1.2 at all. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks!

Mac Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 9:19 PM

3 replies

Mar 7, 2015 1:58 AM in response to pvongva

pvongva wrote:

The problem is, I cannot find windows support software for bootcamp 5.1.2 at all. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks!

Boot Camp Assistant gives you an option to download support software during initial setup. If you have skipped this step, you can try with this download: https://support.apple.com/kb/dl1720?locale=en_GB

If that won't work for you, you might have to remove Boot Camp partition and setup all over again.

Windows support software for bootcamp 5.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.