Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help me to find my iPad and iPhone 5C. I lost all of them last night. I set up icloud for my devices but i can't find them because they were not connect to the Internet. Please guide me other ways to find my "best friends".

Dear Apple,

Please help me to find my iPad Air 2 64 GB and iPhone 5C 8GB. They're in IOS 8.0 maybe...I lost all of them last night. I set up icloud for my devices but i can't find them because they were not connect to the Internet. Please guide me other ways to find my "best friends". They're very important to me. Many important files for my job in here and it has sentimental value to me. My boyfriend gave it for me so i don't want to lose them. And because i just lost my iPad Air last 3 month, and now i just bought iPad Air 2 two months ago. I'm so sad and lost. I want to catch the thief to the police so bad because they keep my bag and many other important things. I can not do anything without them. Please help me and contact me via my email or my phone. Thank you very much. Hope to receive your answer soon.

iPad Air, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 6, 2015 8:26 PM

1 reply

Please help me to find my iPad and iPhone 5C. I lost all of them last night. I set up icloud for my devices but i can't find them because they were not connect to the Internet. Please guide me other ways to find my "best friends".

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.