Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to set default group in EXS24 patch?

Hi,

This question is about the EXS24 sampler in MainStage 3. I'm in no way an EXS24 expert, so I'm hoping this is an easy one - I can't find it in the manual anywhere though. I'm working with some EXS24 patches that have been supplied to me for a live project, reproducing the recorded version using those patches. They are set up with keyswitches to select sample groups to allow the use of different articulations. The question I have is how to set the default group - so that every time the patch loads (for example) it selects the legato articulation group, instead of defaulting to staccato as it does at present. I've thought about scripting MainStage to send the keyswitch on load of the patch but that seems like a lot of effort to fix something that surely must be an easy fix I'm missing. From what I can tell, the last group defined is the one that loads automatically - but I can't find any way of changing the order of the groups - I can sort the view, but that makes no difference to the behaviour.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 7, 2015 12:09 AM

There are no replies.

How to set default group in EXS24 patch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.