Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I see or transfer my old photos from my iOS 6 iPod Touch to the 'Years, Collections, Moments' in my iOS 8 iPhone 5S?

How can I see or transfer my old photos from my iOS 6 iPod Touch to the 'Years, Collections, Moments' in my iOS 8 iPhone 5S?

For example, my mom's 'Years, Collections, Moments' in her iPhone 6 has pictures from her old iPhones, even her 3GS

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 7, 2015 4:20 AM

1 reply

Mar 9, 2015 6:23 AM in response to Yushk

Greetings Yushk,

It seems you would like to transfer photos from your previous device to your iPhone 5S. I have linked to an article which may help you. You can transfer those photos to a Mac or PC, then sync them to your new device:

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC - Apple Support

After you import your photos from your iOS device or Saved Photos, you can use iTunes to sync them back to your device.

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Bobby_D

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.