Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

game center account gone?

my iphone 5 just doesnt work anymore it wont charge when i put the charger in...and tried to login to my gamecenter account on my girlfriends iphone 4 but when i login it asks me to create a username for my gamecenter and then it says i have 0 games 0 friends 0 everything and everything is gone...spent ages on clash of clans and now all that **** is gone....what the **** has happend?

Posted on Mar 7, 2015 6:13 AM

1 reply

Mar 7, 2015 9:11 AM in response to nastybloodlust

you clearly had an AppleID used to create GameCenter content. That AppleID has all your data tied to it - not hers or the new one you created. To GameCenter, you are not known as you as a physical person, but as an AppleID virtual being.

From Using Game Center on your Mac or iOS device - Apple Support

Sign in to Game Center

Open Game Center and sign in using your Apple ID. If you don't have an Apple ID, select Create New Apple ID.

➜➜➜ If you need to sign in with a different Apple ID, follow these steps:

• iOS: Go to Settings and tap Game Center > Apple ID > Sign Out.
  • OS X: Go to the Me tab and click Account > Sign Out.

When you sign in with a different Apple ID, you'll see different scores, achievements, and friends.

ÇÇÇ

game center account gone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.