Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get the entire serial number off my 5s.I do not have the original box or paperwork.All I find at ABOUT is the first nine letters and numbers followed by three ...-please help.

5s,64 GB, with IOS 8.1.3, seems to have battery draining problem I just became aware of after just acquiring this phone. I can't get the entire serial number off the phone after going to GENERAL,ABOUT, and down to serial number. I only get the first nine letters and number with three ...---Need to get this info to check with Apple and see if this phone indeed has this draining battery issue and get it repaired. Tried using info from the Apple site to get the entire serial number and couldn't get it to work. Thanks for all help.🙂

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 7, 2015 6:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2015 6:47 AM

rjcurtis wrote:

---Need to get this info to check with Apple and see if this phone indeed has this draining battery issue and get it repaired.

What “draining issue”?

The iPhone 5 has a battery replacement program but it does not include the 5S.

I can't get the entire serial number off the phone after going to GENERAL,ABOUT, and down to serial number. I only get the first nine letters and number with three ...---

See this -> Find the serial number and other information for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

"On most iOS devices, you can tap Settings > General > About to see your device's serial number, IMEI/MEID, and ICCID. If you're using iOS 6 or later, you can tap and hold on the number to use the copy option, then paste this information into Apple registration or support forms."

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2015 6:47 AM in response to rjcurtis

rjcurtis wrote:

---Need to get this info to check with Apple and see if this phone indeed has this draining battery issue and get it repaired.

What “draining issue”?

The iPhone 5 has a battery replacement program but it does not include the 5S.

I can't get the entire serial number off the phone after going to GENERAL,ABOUT, and down to serial number. I only get the first nine letters and number with three ...---

See this -> Find the serial number and other information for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

"On most iOS devices, you can tap Settings > General > About to see your device's serial number, IMEI/MEID, and ICCID. If you're using iOS 6 or later, you can tap and hold on the number to use the copy option, then paste this information into Apple registration or support forms."

I can't get the entire serial number off my 5s.I do not have the original box or paperwork.All I find at ABOUT is the first nine letters and numbers followed by three ...-please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.