Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use iCloud Mail for business?

I don't want to use Gmail for business Emailing because it snoops on your Emails. Can I use iCloud for business Emails?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Mar 7, 2015 3:17 PM

46 replies

Mar 7, 2015 7:48 PM in response to Amilixkan

You see, my Mac os running OS X Mavericks; I've read it's Terms of Use/Terms of Service here: http://www.apple.com/legal/sla/docs/OSX109.pdf It turns out Apple doesn't snoop on any of your data; except your location, and other data you 'choose' to send to Apple... you know the Diagnostics and Data 'thing'.

So, okay, I'll use iCloud Mail as my business and personal Email?

Mar 8, 2015 5:00 AM in response to Abraham Girt

Certainly you can use your iCloud email for your business: but the service is not positioned as a business service and has no guaranteed uptime and very limited support. Furthermore you are showing your clients that you are using a free domestic service, which I wouldn't have thought was a recommendation. A properly hosted business service, with a guaranteed uptime and good telephone support, and using your own domain for the address (domains aren't at all expensive) would seem worth considering.

Can I use iCloud Mail for business?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.