Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete previous music downloaded to my iPhone 4

Hi, how do I permanently delete downloaded music on my iPhone+my iTune library on my computer. They are still showing under my iCloud, but I would like them to be complete off my system, both iTunes & iCloud. Please & thank you, Sue.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Mar 8, 2015 1:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2015 8:28 AM

Hello Dragonheart10,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

From your post I understand that you'd like to delete the purchased music from iTunes in the Cloud, along with from your computer. Purchased music cannot be removed from iTunes in the Cloud if you are not subscribed to iTunes Match, but it can be hidden as is shown in the article below.

How to delete content you've downloaded from the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store - Apple Support

iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases - Apple Support

Take care,

Alex H.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2015 8:28 AM in response to Dragonheart10

Hello Dragonheart10,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

From your post I understand that you'd like to delete the purchased music from iTunes in the Cloud, along with from your computer. Purchased music cannot be removed from iTunes in the Cloud if you are not subscribed to iTunes Match, but it can be hidden as is shown in the article below.

How to delete content you've downloaded from the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store - Apple Support

iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases - Apple Support

Take care,

Alex H.

Delete previous music downloaded to my iPhone 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.