Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I haven't received the email to reset my password and I don't remember my secure questions. Is there any opportunity to recovery my account?

I haven't received the email to reset my password and I don't remember my secure questions. Is there any opportunity to recovery my account?

Posted on Mar 9, 2015 3:50 AM

1 reply

Mar 10, 2015 1:03 PM in response to Thomas___

Greetings Thomas,

It seems you are unable to access your Apple ID due to security question, and password issues. Take a look at the following articles as they may help you find a resolution:

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

If you couldn't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address, contact Apple Support. Apple may ask you to generate a temporary support PIN to verify your identity.

If you didn't receive your verification or reset email - Apple Support

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Bobby_D

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.