Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad 2 won't load anything but featured page in the app store

my iPad 2 won't let me load anything except the featured page and past purchases. When I search for anything or try the charts page I get the searching circle and then nothing. Have tried time and date fix, also tried resetting all settings but nothing has helped. Using iOS 8.1.3

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 9, 2015 3:08 AM

3 replies

Mar 10, 2015 12:38 PM in response to Lisd09

Hey Lisd09,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you are experiencing issues accessing pages and search results in the iTunes Store/App Store on your iPad 2. Great job troubleshooting so far, as Date & Time and resetting all settings are perfect steps for these type of issues. If the issue persists, we may need to troubleshoot your network connection as suggested in this article:

Can't connect to the iTunes Store - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201400

- Check and verify that you're in range of a Wi-Fi router or base station. If you're on a device with cellular service, make sure that cellular data is turned on from Settings > General > Cellular.

Note: If connected to cellular data, larger items may not download. You may need to connect to Wi-Fi to download apps, videos, and podcasts.

- Make sure that you have an active Internet connection. You can check the user guide for your device for help with connecting to the Internet.

- Make sure that other devices (portable computers, for example) are able to connect to the Wi-Fi network and access the Internet.

- Try resetting (turning off and then on again) your Wi-Fi router.

- If the issue persists, try troubleshooting your Wi-Fi networks and connections.

Thanks,

Matt M.

iPad 2 won't load anything but featured page in the app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.