Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how many lumens does the torchlight on the 6 plus put out?

Such a simple question that I would have thought googling "iphone 6 plus torchlight lumens" would have brought up an answer. But it didn't. Can't believe the answer has been this hard to find. The internet lets me down every now and then. Anyway. Anyone know the lumen value for the torchlight on the 6 plus?

Thanks.

Posted on Mar 9, 2015 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2015 8:16 AM

I couldn't find that information in the specs. It isn't much, however. I've tried comparing it to several LED flashlights (torches) that I have. As a very rough estimate it compares in brightness to one that is about 50 lumens. That is highly subjective, however. It would be best to measure it.

8 replies

Mar 9, 2015 8:42 AM in response to nmichave

This was the closest that I could find. http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/129388/iphone-5-flashlight-strength I figure it is mainly because many people refer to them as flashlights, and not torches. I believe that is a British term, if my memory serves me correctly. Guess even Google searches can be particular when it comes to verbiage. Have a great day.

Mar 9, 2015 9:07 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

I found that too upon a google search. Thanks for taking the time to help me, though! It's really not that important. I don't know much about lumens and things like that, but I was trying to use the light on my phone and it worked well. The output of light was perfect, but it was hard to place it in a place that would help me see.

how many lumens does the torchlight on the 6 plus put out?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.