Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery usage and standby are the same in iPhone 5s

hi,

in the battery usage in my iPhone 5s and iOS 8.2 i see that the battery usage and standby are the same.

I don't know why it is.

i don't use location services, turned off the motion sensor and the background app refresh.

thanks for the helpers

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 9, 2015 5:25 PM

1 reply

Mar 11, 2015 8:57 AM in response to jdanielj

Hi, jdanielj.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that your standby and usage times show the same amount of time. I see you have adjusted settings with the issue persisting. I would recommend manually backing up all of your data, restoring your device via iTunes and setting the device up as new. Here are a couple articles that will help you with this process.

iOS: About standby and usage time

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings

Back-up your data

1. Check for iOS software updates. Install them if available.
  2. Take a few minutes to transfer your content from your device to your computer to ensure that all of your critical data is safe.
  3. Back up your device before you erase it.

Learn more about how to copy your backup to another folder, disk, or location for safekeeping.

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups

Cheers,

Jason H.

battery usage and standby are the same in iPhone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.