Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is officialiphoneunlock.co.uk authentic? please help...

i was looking for iPhone unlocking solution when i bumped with the website officialiphoneunlock.co.uk, paid twice, first for the reservation then to the unlocking.

first they told me that my phone was stolen/blacklisted/under contract, i sent proof that my phone is mine and no longer in contract. however, they didn't refund my payment as what they promised.

please help me if this is authentic to warn others also.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 10, 2015 5:37 AM

7 replies

Mar 11, 2015 5:51 PM in response to stedman1

thanks for the comment. however, my provider doesn't support unlocking...

my provider service representative, when i called, they advised me to go to third party unlocking provider.

i fell to that "seems credible" website... i was now being left... no replies receive up to date... but reported to their country's authority already.

this is a sort of public awareness that officialiphoneunlock.co.uk is a sort of scam.

help others not to fell...

Jul 23, 2015 9:08 AM in response to ewcup

This site is a scam and completely fraudulent. Avoid at all costs.

Check out this complaint site.

http://www.complaints.com/2013-04-19/consumer-electronics/official-iphone-unlock -ltd/london-0843-289-4084-uk/official-iphone-unlock-ltd-did-not-refund-upon-ipho ne-unlock-failer/1001366351013150767.html

This complaint has been going on for over 2 years. I was one of the lucky ones and got my money back.

is officialiphoneunlock.co.uk authentic? please help...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.