Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unresponsive iPhone 5s

After upgrading (to be more specific yesterday night) my iPhone 5s with 8.1.3 to 8.2 my iPhone became extremely slow! I restarted my iPhone and everything seems to be normal again! This morning I tried to make a call and my iPhone died...! I tried to turn it on but iPhone appeared in its screen the battery message (despite it was about 50% already charged)! I plugged in my iPhone and I tried again this time with success! After all I decided to reset my iPhone (through: Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset All), end then my iPhonereboots all the time automatically without success! I connected my iPhone to my Macbook but iTunes does not recognize my iPhone!!!

Plz help

Jim

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2, null

Posted on Mar 10, 2015 6:37 AM

5 replies

Mar 11, 2015 2:22 PM in response to dimitris fromt hessaloniki

Howdy dimitris,

Based on your iPhone's Bluetooth not functioning and the iPhone shutting down unexpectedly, it appears your iPhone needs to be serviced. The following link should help you get started with the process and has links with additional information on topics such as warranty and service pricing, battery replacement, and express replacement service.

iPhone Repair and Service - Apple Support

http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/repair/

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Brett L

Mar 11, 2015 2:27 PM in response to Brett L

After the updates and security updates my iTunes stopped recognizing my iPhone 5s. Cord and plug are fine. Nothing, absolutely nothing, has changed on my end other than doing what Apple says when the updates arrive. It is even recharging, but iTunes is blind. It showed it once then it disappeared.

Started and restarted iTunes three times. Restarted iMac computer twice. It is Apple. Please do not point and say the Apple gospel of "it's you not me". It is the updates that messed this up. Please Apple send a fix. Do not blame the user. Do not.

Unresponsive iPhone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.