Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased movie from Apple TV won't show in iTunes

I purchased several movies from my Apple TV in movies but when I go to my iTunes on my desktop (PC) and sign in under the same user that I bought the movies on thru my TV it doesn't show any of the movies I can watch on TV. What gives?

Posted on Mar 10, 2015 9:15 AM

8 replies

Jun 23, 2015 1:55 AM in response to vazandrew

I had same problem but i figured it out.

What I needed to do is following:

1) open itunes in my computer.

2) select preferences -> Store -> Show iTunes in the cloud purchases

3) after this movies should be visible under My Movies

Purchased I was able to see under purchases and if not, press "Add to..." in right side of column.

Hope this will help someone else who finds this discussion with google.

Jul 29, 2015 11:39 AM in response to stacythetrainer

I had same problem and searched for advice but everyone said the same thing - iTunes - select preferences -> Store -> Show iTunes in the cloud purchases OR movies purchased on Apple TV need to be reloaded on your computer by going to the purchase history via ITUNES store

neither of these worked but found the solution after a few hours of messing about :-/

Open iTunes - View - select Only movies available offline - close and reopen iTunes - View - select ALL MOVIES and all your iCloud movies appear

😉

Purchased movie from Apple TV won't show in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.